Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Malaysia Cycling Forum (MalaysiaCyclingForum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 the best popular new bicycle brand
Topic Started: 13 May 2013, 03:34 PM (1,242 Views)
pretty
No Avatar
Forum Beginner

For professional cyclist,assemble a bicycle by themselves are a challenge and richly passion thing for them.In the market we can find most of big bicycle brand,as like trek,Shimano,lightweight,ect.They are the super class bicycle in the world,of course their price is also very expensive.But in fact,there os no every one also can afford the costly consumption.Fortunately,there are have a part of new bicycle brand occur in recently years.They also have high technology and great performance with a cheaper price than some big brand.Today i wanna introduction a new brand about bicycle brief.And i will tell us that why this newly brand is succeed and it will be become more and more popular in the bicycle market.
Yoeleo,a full carbon bicycle parts company from mainland,China.Yoeleo built in Summer,2010.Although it has not long history,it owned professional team and EN standard technology to manufacture high performance products.They specialized in full carbon fiber bicycle parts.For instance carbon wheels,carbon rims,carbon handlebars,carbon frames,carbon forks and some bicycle accessories.
In now we can find they are founded by many customers who covered worldwide.In the 6 month ago,i didn’t know Yoeleo yet.I am very happy that i know it from my friend.I am also a loyal cyclist,owning a high equipment bicycle is my dream,but i have not much money,so as like trek,lightweight,shimano i can’t afford them.Yoeleo helped me achieve this dream.I can get high performance bicycle parts similar to big brand from Yoeleo with a big cheap price.

track wheels
aero bicycle wheels
buy bicycle wheel
carbon road wheelset
carbon clincher 50mm
23mm Wide Rims
Track Bicycle Rims
Carbon Alloy Rims
http://www.carbonalloywheels.com/bicycle-wheels/mountain-bicycle-wheels.html
http://www.carbonalloywheels.com/bicycle-wheels/fixed-gear-wheels.html
Edited by pretty, 13 May 2013, 03:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · New Members' Introduction · Next Topic »
Add Reply